Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to Poseidon Studios Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Poseidon Studios Limited, we or us: Poseidon Studios Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number Kemp House, 152 City road whose registered office is at London, EC1V 2NX;
User or you: any person and/or third party that is a recipient of an email from us or accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Poseidon Studios Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Poseidon Studios Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Email: any email you receive from us
Website: the website that you are currently using, poseidon.agency, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
A: the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
C: a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
D: ”including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
E: reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Poseidon Studios Limited is the "data controller". This means that Poseidon Studios Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
B. job title;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
A. data is given to us by you;
B.data is received and/or collected from other sources
Data that is given to us by you
7. Poseidon Studios Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
A. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
B. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
C. public domain;
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
8. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
A. internal record keeping;
B. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. We do not share your information with anyone outside of us and this information is used solely for the purpose of sending you emails and keeping your name and email on our online and offline spreadsheets. We will remove this information from our records if you decide to opt-out.
Keeping Data secure
12. We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and store your Data on trusted servers only.
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
B. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
C. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
D. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
E. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
F. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website athttps://ico.org.uk/.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Poseidon Studios Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.